Monday, May 11, 2009

Ever heard of this Song? What do you think of the lyrics?

Artist: Paula Cole (from Dawson's Creek "i don't wanna wit) Lyrics


Song: Feelin' Love Lyrics





You make me feel like a sticky pistil


Leaning into her stamen.


You make me feel like Mr. Sunshine himself.


You make me feel like splendor in the grass where we're rolling


Damn skippy baby


you make me feel like the Amazon's running between my thighs.





You make me feel love





You make me feel like a candy apple all red and horny


You make me feel like I want to be dumb blonde


In a centerfold, the girl next door.


And I would open the door and I'd be all wet


With my **** soaking through this tiny little t-shirt


That I'm wearing and you would open the door


And tie me up to the bed.





You make me feel love





Lover, I don't know who I am


Am I Barry White?


Am I hot inside?


What would I place with your hot conscious


Oh baby babe babe babe


I will be your death the moon light


Take your time





You make me feel love

Ever heard of this Song? What do you think of the lyrics?
Hey, it's on the City of Angels soundtrack. Funky, isn't it? REminds me of when Sheena Easton did Sugar WAlls.
Reply:love the song, very sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment